Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ponte de Singe

Source: Olivier Grossetête archdaily.com
Pont de Singe Installation in UK by Olivier Grossetête 
Olivier Grossetête’s ‘Pont de Singe’ in the UK is a model of floating bridge attached to helium balloons, thus taking literally the term “suspension bridge “. The object aims to connect two mobile spaces, questioning its usefulness. This bridge becomes a floating symbol of all relationships, and embodies the space surrounding its slight movements caused by our air movement. -- ArchDaily

2 comments:

  1. Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    conex box for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Cheers!
    converted cargo containers

    ReplyDelete